Designer ~ Storyteller ~ Catalyst
Celebrating architecture, culture, and lifestyle in the desert southwest.
I work with historic sites, cultural centers, tourism organizations, architects and preservationists, and media outlets to produce relevant, engaging multi-media content that emphasizes the personal experiences that set a place apart. I have explored architectural and cultural perspectives from Okinawa, Japan to Santa Fe, New Mexico to Vicenza, Italy.
I harness my passion for the Genius loci - Spirit of Place - to help clients improve engagement and awareness, fundraising potential, and social engagement (likes and shares) - which means dollars spent at your venue!
My influence is not in my reach or # of unique visitors... it’s in my authentic connections. Myfriends and fans love what I do, and then go do it themselves. Plus, I have an eye for on-the-fly iPhone shots which makes me different from other influencers... I cover events extensively as they happen, which builds buzz and encourages visitorship for an immediate return.
- Yelp Elite 7 years
- Yelp “Queen of Santa Fe” 5+ years
- 2014 1st group influencer gig
- 2021 1st paid solo gigs
Media Inquiries: Email me.
Collaborations, Articles + Guest Blogs, Instagram Takeovers + Social Posts, Tour Guide
Panel Moderator, Speaker/Panelist/Host, Book + Product Reviews
- Deposit: $100. Non-refundable. Applicable to last invoice. Work can begin once received. Pay via Paypal to initiate agreement more quickly.
- Conference/Event Speaker: Custom $$$ (minimum $500 plus travel, per diem + accomodationsif required)
- Blog/Article: $1 per word (includes 1 link and up to 3 hashtags + promotion)
- Event Attendance: $50/hour (plus travel, per diem + accomodations if required)
- Tour Guide: $500/day (plus travel, per diem + accomodations if required)
- Sponsored Post / Product Review: $250 (500 words, 5 HD images, 3 links, 3 hashtags + promotion)
- Brand Mention: $100 (1 link + promotion, and only if I KNOW your brand)
- Rush Fees: $50 for less than 48 hours notice, $100 for less than 24 hours notice.
Travel + Architecture/Design + Lifestyle
Architecture + Design + Accessibility + Culture + Community Engagement + Leadership + Historic Sites + Tourism + New Mexico
Engagement Rate 4.1 (July 2021)
Airborne - HistoricMail - NM Dept of Cultural Affairs - Georgia O'Keeffe Museum - Museum of International Folk Art - International Folk Art Market - Santa Fe Opera - Santa Fe Botanic Gardens - Sunrise Springs Spa Resort - Hyatt Regency Tamaya - Buffalo Thunder Resort - City of Albuquerque - VisitTaos - Harwood Museum of Art - Art Santa Fe - Museum Design Summit - Simply Social - Town of Taos - Taos Historic Society - Taos Fall Arts - Old Spanish Trail Association - Leaders of Design Council - Yelp - Acequia Madre House - SAR - BFAD Architecture
65% Female || Ages 25-64
US: New Mexico (+ Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Taos), Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle
International: UK (+ London), Mexico (+ Mexico City), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Poland, Spain, Thailand (+ Bangkok)