Rachel started making films in 2012 when she was asked to produce a video class for the local university. She trained at Upublic.tv in Albuquerque, as well as with NatGeoTV at sites throughout New Mexico. She also studied acting with David
Sinkus and Christopher Lloyd, and worked on a major motion picture before producing her own work.
Directing + Producing
- Dawn to Dusk. Chris Paul. 2014.
- New Mexico at Its Best. Ashley Castaneda. 2014.
- Bliss. Allison Wortman. 2014.
- Eternal New Mexico. Casey Curtis. 2014.
- Side Roads of New Mexico. Carter DuBois. 2014.
- Driving Free. Shelene Bridge. 2014.
- Tula. Giuseppe Quinn. 2014.
- Life is All Around. Elizabeth Dwyer. 2014.
Crew + Support (PA / Production)
- Marketing Support: Downwinders. Lois Lipman. 2020.
- PA: A Million Ways to Die in the West. Seth MacFarlane. Bluegrass Films. 2013.
- PA: National Geographic's "Diggers" - Episodes 205 and 206. AP Krissy Wolff. Half Yard Productions. 2013.
- PA: Morning Brew. EP John Padilla. uPublic.tv. 2013.
- PA: A Good Goodbye - Episode 1. Producer Sean Wells. uPublic.tv. 2013.
- Casting: Speaker Selection. TEDxABQWomen. Producer Carrie Williar. 2012.
- Green Room Manager. TEDxABQ. Producer Tim Nisly. 2012
- Backstage and Green Room Designer/Manager.Taos Mountain Music Festival. Producer Alyson Hyder. Hosting Matisyahu; Orgone; Gov't Mule; Shemekia Copeland; Mia Borders; Ozomatli; Railroad Earth; Leftover Salmon; Donna the
Buffalo; Yonder Mountain String Band; Radio La Chusma; Jackie Greene Duo; Afroman; Dangermuffin; Langhorne Slim; Shannon McNally and Hot Sauce; Ryan McGarvey; Mariachi Luz de Luna; Mariachi Calor. 2010 + 2011.
- PA + Talent Driver: Vail Film Festival. 2007-2008.
- PA: Snowdaze. 2007-2008.
- PA: The Vilar Center for the Arts. 2006-2008.